Who is John Mason?
- A proud Metairie resident who has lived on the same street for 40 years.
- B.S. from LSU, PhD. from UL (Lafayette), JD from Loyola College of Law.
- First time running for office, definitely not a political insider.
- Pro Business.
- Pro Life and Pro Family.
- NRA Life Member.
- AGAINST TAXES (Really!)
- A former university professor.
- An attorney and hearing officer that's issued over a thousand rulings.
- In short, A GENUINE CONSERVATIVE, and not a Republican In Name Only (RINO).
John knows that we're all in this together. He's familiar with the problems that our families face, and he knows you can't tax your way to prosperity.
Thomas Jefferson said it best, folks: "That which governs best, governs least". We need a small government that doesn't continue to increase its budget and levy repressive taxes. We need government off of our backs and out of our pockets. We need a good educational system and a system that incentivizes local businesses to expand and out-of-state business to relocate to Louisiana.
Senator John Kennedy has said that there are two types of people: those who want a small government and those who want stuff.
John Mason wants a small government.